Zoysia Grass

Planting Area

I live in St. Cloud, Florida where the predominate grass is St. Augustine. I bought this home and I knew I had to address the lawn situation, which had been neglected badly, and my question is: will Zoysia survive here or should I go back with St. Augustine? I live on a corner lot; the front is very bad, but the back and the street side are fine, so I don't really have to do the entire piece of property, which is approximately 15,000 square feet. Please advise. Thank you.

Zoysia grass is a warm season grass and grows well in the south. In your area, you have have the extra benefit of enjoying the grass pretty much year round, as it would only go into dormancy for a brief period of time, if it does at all.

00
Here are more questions about Zoysia Grass