Knockout Rose Bushes

Pink Knockout Roses

My husband and I planted some pink Knockout roses this spring. When we purchased them, they were blooming profusely and continued to do so after planting. It has been approximately five weeks now and the blooms have all fallen off after their first "show" in our garden. I would like to know: a) when will they start blooming again and b) how long will the next "show" last? In anticipation of your answer, I thank you in advance for any information/advice you send my way. Happy gardening!

That first flush of blooms is usually pretty nice. However the rosebush now needs a bit of down time to get their root systems set and established enough to support more blooms and top side growth. I would mix up some Root Stimulator and a product called Super Thrive in a big watering can and water the roses with that the next 4 or 5 times they need watering. Plus sprinkling 1/2 cup of Epsom Salts around each bush, scratching it into the soils and watering it in well along with the other mentioned treatment will help alot. It is usually four weeks or so after that initial rose show, the pink blooms do not seem to last as long as the red knockouts but still do well.

Here are more questions about Knockout Rose Bushes