Pineapple Guava

Pineapple Guava – Acca Selloweana

Jenny McCullagh added on March 5, 2018 | Answered

Hi Just wondering if you have any advice - I bought a pineapple guava plant couple of weeks ago and put it in a sheltered spot outside. Last week the leaves started to curl and I assumed it didn't like the drop in temperature so brought it inside to a cooler place near a window. The leaves are still curled and getting worse so I'm worried it's not going to recover. Do you have any ideas what has upset it and if I can fix it? Thank you Jenny

Could you include a picture? I am likely to say that it could be temperature, or over/under-watering. If you can provide a picture, then I can better see what I am dealing with.

Jenny McCullagh

Thank you. I have posted the question again with a picture as it wouldn't let me add one after.

Here are more questions about Pineapple Guava