Ponytail Palm Trees

Pieces of Pom Pom Palm

GailSC added on February 26, 2018 | Answered

I have a Pom Pom Palm and I wish to remove it. It seems such a waste if I just throw the whole Palm out. Can I remove some of the Palm pieces and sell them would that work. I would prefer to have the whole thing removed because where it is its becoming a problem. Can you advise me on both questions. Its over 5foot tall and about 2 foot wide. Sorry have no photos

I don't have any references to a pom pom palm. Is the ponytail palm what you are referring to? If you can include pictures then I can better help you. Some palms can be taken from cutting while others can only under certain conditions. To give you accurate information I will need to know the exact palm. Please include some photos, and I will be more than glad to help.

Here are more questions about Ponytail Palm Trees