Pepper Plant

Pepper Plant Disease

amaliematera added on August 2, 2012 | Answered

I have approximately 40 pepper plants in my garden and they are all getting brown spots/patches on the leaves. The leaves are curling up and falling off. It started with one and it seems to be spreading quite fast to the rest of them. Am I going to lose them all? What should I do?

The only thing I can think of is a fungal or bacterial leaf spot problem, most likely from water on the leaves. Humid conditions, overcrowding, and poor circulation can also contribute to leaf spot. Remove and destroy all the affected foliage. All leaf spot diseases can be controlled by decreasing or eliminating overhead irrigation, minimizing leaf wetness periods, discarding heavily infested plants, and applying preventive fungicide applications.

00
Here are more questions about Pepper Plant