Peach Trees

Peach Tree Damage

I have a peach tree that is about 15 years old. It has up until this year produced fairly well. This year there was not one single bloom come spring (I assumed it was the very rainy and cold spring we had). The leaves are in good condition. My concern is actually more to the condition of the tree's trunk, which looks as though maybe through lawn mowing injury the trunk is oozing a good quantity of clear amber sap in several locations. I have also noticed this year a green colored substance on the trunk as well. This has caused some branches to die off. I have not located and answers on this particular problem so far and am hoping for some help.

It sounds like you may have peach borers. Here is more information on these pests: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/peach/peach-tree-borer.htm

00
Here are more questions about Peach Trees