Passion Fruit Vine

mpj111 added on October 28, 2017 | Answered

I have passion fruit vine, grows well, but its in ground level and running to the fence. I made a mesh 1.5 m above the ground level, re-routed all vine branches to the mesh removing it from fence and grounde level. after couple of months I noticed all leaves fallen, and now nearly dried. still not dead, what can I do to get it back to normal

Depending on your climate zone, this can be completely normal as it goes dormant for the winter. Otherwise, breaking the tendrils that it uses to climb can cause this as well. There are many factors that could have contributed to this. If there is any more information that you can offer it would help me to help you better.

Here is an article on their care: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/vines/passion-flower/passion-flower-care.htm

00