Passion Flower Vine

Passion Flower’s

I started 4 Passion Flower seeds in doors. 3 are still small, but 1 is getting pretty big. Starting to vine. It is the end of August, in Ohio. Should I leave them in doors till spring or at least transplant the big one outside now? If I should take it outside, what time of day is best? I'm worried if I leave em indoors, they will over grow my kitchen, I don't live in a big home.

Only a few varieties of passion flower are winter hardy in gardening zone 6, including Maypop and purple passion vines. If you have one of these, you can plant it outside. Planting it in the early spring is the best option, but it is possible to plant outside now if you make sure to mulch the plant to protect it during the winter. Here is more information:

Here are more questions about Passion Flower Vine