Some people are allergic to herbal products made from passionflower, but I'm not sure if this allergy would be triggered by just touching the vine. Many plants do have irritating sap when broken open. It is also possible (if it's not in your own garden) that the plant has been sprayed with a pesticide that causes the reaction. I'm not sure what causes your reaction, but it's probably best to avoid it just in case! Check with your doctor or health care provider.
Answered on September 22, 2017
Was this answer useful?00
Looking for more?
here are more questions about...Hyacinth Plant