Impatiens Plants

Parrot Plant (Impatiens)

hawkins.rosemarie added on September 13, 2017 | Answered

My plant is growing well and has plenty of 'parrots' on it and I pinch the tips regularly, but the leaves are drooping. I feed it, but does it need feeding all year round as it is a all year round plant? I have another one and its fine. Its indoors and I put it out sometimes for some fresh air!

This can be a sign of a few different things. I would ,first, look to a fungal issue. This can cause the wilt. Apply wettable sulfur and dolomitic lime to the soil, then spray the plant with a few drops of one or more of the following mixed with warm water and a spoonful of coconut oil: rosemary oil, garlic oil, lavender oil, neem oil, clove oil, or cinnamon extract.
As for your feeding schedule... I would only feed once a month, at half strength. This could also be causing some wilt, or damage, to over-feed.

00
Here are more questions about Impatiens Plants