Yucca Plants

Outdoor Yucca Plants

I have a yucca plant on each side of my driveway. One is doing great and the other is looking like it's dying. Is there some kind of fertilizer I can use to revive it or other things I can do to help it?

This depends on the current growing conditions and other factors. Generally, yuccas are resistant to most pests and disease problems. Any number of things could still contribute to their overall health, however. I would not expect drought as a factor as the other plant seems happy. You could check for signs of insects, such as scale (look for bumps on undersides of foliage). If the area in which it's located has received more water, this could be a factor, leading to root rot. You can try fertilizing the yucca with a water soluable fertilizer that is high in micro-nutrients. This may help the problem, as it could be missing something.

Here are more questions about Yucca Plants