Orange Trees

Orange Trees With Yellow Leaves

Anonymous added on January 16, 2011 | Answered

I used to have a yard full of beautiful ornamental orange trees, guessing they are at least 10 years old. The leaves are turning yellow and they look terrible. Do I have a water issue? Is it some sort of disease? I don't recall having this problem last winter, and they even survived the desert freeze. Please help, as these trees serve as a nice barrier between the the yard and 'the other side' of the wall.

When was the last time you fertilized the trees? They may need nutrients. If you have not been fertilizing, start doing so and, regardless, have the soil tested to see if you have any nutrient deficiencies that need to be corrected. Here is more information on fertilizing citrus trees: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/citrus/fertilizing-citrus-trees-best-practices-for-citrus-fertilizing.htm

00
Here are more questions about Orange Trees