Yucca Plants

Non-Blooming Yucca

trubs01 added on May 23, 2015 | Answered

I dug these up from my neighbor's yard (who were trying to get rid of 'em for a few years by not watering/caring for 'em). Since planting 'em on my property, I've been trying to keep 'em watered/fertilized/weeded for the last 2+ years but to no avail. What am I not doing to produce the blooms that I love so much?? I actually planted 2 together, as that's how they came but to no help. ANY info would be greatly appreciated cause I luv the look of everyone else's "asparagus-like" stalks coming on that I can't seem to produce. ;-( Thanx a bunch, in advance, for your time and knowledge. VKCarlson

There can be several reasons why your plant is not flowering and there is several things you can do to help your plant produce flowers.
Perhaps the plants are not mature enough to produce flowers. Also fertilizer and pruning can help.

Here is a couple of great links that will help.

Here are more questions about Yucca Plants