Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Transplant shock and too little water. I am willing to bet that you rooted the cutting in water. If this is the case, the plant has become "addicted" to having substantial amounts of water and is in shock because it is not longer getting that. You may need to increase water to the plant and slowly wean it down to the right amount, keeping a sharp eye out for root rot as you do. If it was too long being rooted in water, it may never recover from the shock of being removed from the water and may die.
If it was rooted in soil and it has these symptoms, it may be plain old transplant shock. This article will help you with that: