Best Fertilizer for New Graft Rose

I received a rose bush for Mother's Day this May. It is a grafted rose bush which produces three different colors of roses. It was purchased at Walmart and is healthy. I plan to have it put in today and wish to know what fertilizer to use on this rose bush. Nothing too complicated please. I live in a retirement home and my husband and I are elderly. It has many buds as I write this but is not yet in the ground. Our maintenance people (professionals) will put it in today.

I have used Gro Rich Rose and Perennial food for some time and like the results I get with it. I have also used Vigoro Rose Food from Home Depot and it works well too. I prefer to get a rose food that has an organic base to it but the chemical types like Vigoro rose food seem to do a good job too. Just make sure that you do not get something too high in nitrogen content or the rose will put on lots of foliage and not many blooms.

00