Fig Tree

Fig Trimmings

I have three fig clippings that are starting to take root. I started them inside, and am pretty sure I'll be housing them in the greenhouse during the spring and fall while wintering them covered in my garage. We live in Grand Rapids, MI. Anyhow, all three clippings have leaves. One is starting to turn brown and roll up on the edges, but the soil still looks moist. Do you have any idea what could be wrong? My next question..what should I do next? Do I need to transplant them to different containers and leave them in the greenhouse through fall? I was hoping to get clarification on how delicate they are right now in regards to water, sun, and ideal temperature. Thanks in advance!!

Make sure the soil is damp but not soggy.
You can mist the leaves so they stay moist.
It can take up to 2 1/2 months for good roots to form.
Lightly shaded growing conditions for their first summer.
Winter over in a cold frame and add about 1 inch of water per week during the dormant months.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/figs/fig-propagation.htm

00
Here are more questions about Fig Tree