Nectarine Trees

Nectarine Fruit

KellyHochen added on November 4, 2017 | Answered

Something is eating my nectarines, I’m not sure what it is. Please see attached photos. Thank you, Kelly

There are a few ways that you can safely deter pests from your tree. I like to boil "mum" (chrysanthemum) leaves along with some sliced hot peppers in water for a few minutes. Take this strain and put it into a bottle when it is cool. Add Rosemary oil, or neem oil, or garlic extract, or even all three to the water, and spray the trees and fruits. Wash as good as you can to get the spicy off before you eat it. Usually it doesn't take too long to get washed off by rain naturally if you stop using it a week prior to harvest.

Here is an article for more pest control remedies that you can make yourself: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/organic/natural-home-pesticides-organic-garden-pest-control.htm

00
Here are more questions about Nectarine Trees