Zucchini Plants

My Zucchini Plants

Faith Marwick added on May 13, 2018 | Answered

Hi, my zucchini plants are about 2 months old and haven't grown past germination and one tiny leaf. I don't know what I'm doing weong they are turning yellow and not growing anyone have any ideas on what's wrong?

What are you growing them in? They need loose soil like potting mix to send down roots. More root growth then spurs top growth. If you are growing them in garden soil, 100% compost or straight coir/peat then I would add perlite to the mix and repot them. If your containers do not have drainage holes in the bottom, root rot is a problem that will limit top growth. Good drainage and letting the soil dry out between waterings is important. Please post a picture if you have problems despite good growing conditions.

00
Here are more questions about Zucchini Plants