Weeping Cherry Trees

My Weeping Cherry Tree

Nicole Nordin added on June 18, 2017 | Answered

What is wrong with my weeping cherry tree? I just got a weeping cherry tree for my patio. It was planted into a container with drainage by the garden place that sold it to me, but now about a month later it is shedding its green leaves at an alarming rate. Some of the branches have also seemingly died - the leaves turned brown. However the brown leaves remain on the tree, while it is the healthy green leaves it is shedding. What could be wrong? I have watered it regularly, when it was dry, plus it has rained a lot

Make sure you are watering properly, you will need to check daily or even twice a day if temperatures are above 85 degrees F.
Soil should be moist, not soggy or dry.

Make sure the container is draining, you may need to 'lift' the pot from the ground to ensure drainage. You can set the container on bricks or garden centers sell pot lifter feet.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/weeping-cherry/weeping-cherry-growing-tips.htm

00
Here are more questions about Weeping Cherry Trees