Bell Pepper Plants

Plants Grow Small Vegetables

I have tried growing green bell peppers and tomatoes but the fruit or crop only tends to grow smaller than average crop (like my tomatoes only grow about the size of a cherry tomato even though it is supposed to grow twice or three times the size like a normal tomato). What could be the problem? I tried mixing manure with the dirt and still have the same problem. There is plenty of sun and I have not seen any damage from pests. What can I do to try and get the crop to grow normal size?

I would have your soil tested at the local extension service. While you are adding manure, it normally only adds nitrogen and you may be deficient in one of the other macro or micro nutrients the plants need. If I had to guess, I would say it is likely potassium you are low on, but a soil test will tell you for sure.

00
Here are more questions about Bell Pepper Plants