Eucalyptus Tree

One Year Old Silver Dollar Plant Has Become Waterlogged

My one year old silver dollar plant has become waterlogged and some of the larger leaves have become dried and wilted. What do I do now? I planted silver dollars last year from seeds and they were beautiful up until about three weeks ago. We had a lot of rain and now the larger leaves are dried and yellow. Can I still save the plants?

If the ground stays wet, the roots can't "breathe" and drying/falling leaves or yellowing would be a sign of this. If the rest of the plants looks healthy, they should be ok, though I would check the drainage of the soil so that it is not staying too saturated. Unfortunately, we cannot do much about rain but wait it out.

Although the area isn't flooded (I am assuming here), the information in this article may still be helpful as to what to look for and steps to take for waterlogged plants: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/flood-damage-garden.htm

00
Here are more questions about Eucalyptus Tree