Mandevilla Plants

My Mandevilla

chrisk333 added on July 25, 2013 | Answered

My Mandevilla was doing great until about a month ago. Now all of its leaves have dried and fallen off and I have been left with is a plant with no leaves or flowers. I have had some aphids on my green pepper plants (second question. . . big leaves, but not flowering). Can either of these plants be saved? Leaves on underside of pepper plants are spotted with brown spots.  As for the mandevilla, can I trim it down and have new growth?

If the mandevilla stem is dry and brittle, I would cut it back to the point where it seems to be flexible. Hopefully, it will resume growing. This link might answer more mandevilla questions:

Your peppers may have bacterial leaf spot. This link will take you to a group of articles on bls:

Hopefully, the following article will help answer your question about peppers not blooming:

Here are more questions about Mandevilla Plants