Lime Trees

Lime Not Flowering or Fruiting

rolnles added on March 10, 2015 | Answered

My lime tree is 3 years old. I bought it as a small (1 foot) plant. It has not flowered or produced fruit. It is green with lots of leaves and is growing quite well with new shoots. Why no fruit? I live in southwest Florida. The tree is watered and in an area with good drainage.

I think your lime tree isn't quite mature enough for budding or fruiting yet. It can take up to five years for a grafted lime tree to bloom for the first time, perhaps even longer if it was a seedling tree.

For additional information on why lime trees do not produce blossoms or fruit please visit the link below:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/lime/reasons-and-fixes-for-lime-tree-not-producing-blossoms-or-fruit.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lime Trees