Container Hibiscus Plants

My Hibiscus Is Losing Leaves, Why?

gonzalezdeanne@yahoo.com added on July 30, 2012 | Answered

It is potted in a large pot and has been healthy since I received it as a Mother's Day gift this year. Even though it is well cared for, it has started to lose leaves, which are turning yellow and drying up. I fed it this last week, but some of the wooden stems are still losing leaves and drying up. Please help me to get this plant healthy again. It is a beautiful pink hibiscus and I do not want to lose it. Based on the info I have furnished, please send me an answer. Thank you.

Yellowing and subsequent leaf loss is caused by stress of some kind. Here is an article that you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/hibiscus/answers-to-what-causes-hibiscus-leaves-turning-yellow.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Hibiscus Plants