English Ivy Plants

My English Ivy Suddenly Looks Droopy

It seemed to be thriving the last 3 or 4 weeks since I brought it home. But today, suddenly, all the leaves are droopy. I've been misting it only until yesterday when the ground seemed so dry. I watered it. Have I overwatered it? What do I do?

Did you put your ivy in a place where it receives bright light? How have you been watering it? If I interpreted you correctly, it sounds like you watered it once since you got the plant four weeks ago? Misting does not hydrate an ivy the same as watering. So I think this is a case of under-watering instead of over-watering. You should water your ivy whenever the soil is dry to the touch. I would also recommend fertilizing your ivy once a month.

For more information on the care of indoor ivy, please visit the following link:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/ivy/indoor-ivy-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about English Ivy Plants