Lime Trees

My Baby Lime Tree

I have only had the tree a couple of months and it seems to be doing well. It is a potted tree. I think I have baby limes but i am not sure. I tried to find images of what they would look like but I couldn't find any. There were little whit flowers all over the tree and they have fallen off. I would just love to know if that is what is suppose to happened. I have babied this tree and I would be so excited if it's doing well.

Do you know how old the tree is? Limes don't usually start fruiting for a few years. That being said, flowers are a excellent sign. It sounds like you might very well have limes on the way. All that's left is to wait and see, and make sure you keep taking care of it well. You can read more about lime tree care here: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/lime/lime-tree-tips-care-of-lime-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lime Trees