Mushrooms

Mushrooms vs Dogs

Are the mushrooms growing in my yard a danger to my dogs? I have two small dogs and while I've not seen them eating them, if they did, would it be harmful? Also, will the mushrooms harm their paws and/or cause any irritation to them?

Yes, certain wild mushrooms are toxic to dogs. Do not let your dog eat any wild mushroom, as there is no treatment for the most lethal. If your dog has eaten mushrooms, collect a sample and take it and your dog to the vet. Symptoms of mushroom poisoning can range from mild vomiting and diarrhea to severe digestive problems to complete liver failure.

Here is an article for ridding the lawn of mushrooms: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/lawn-care/lgen/eliminate-mushrooms-in-your-lawn.htm

00
Here are more questions about Mushrooms