Lawn Problems

Mushrooms in Lawn

eesser809 added on October 10, 2017 | Answered

I HAVE LAWN DR EVERY YEAR TO TAKE CARE OF OUR LAWN....ALL OF A SUDDEN THE LAST MONTH I HAVE LARGE MUSHROOMS (DEEP IN THE GRASS) AND DIG THEM OUT BUT THEY KEEP COMING BACK....THEY ARE WHITE IN COLOR SMALL AND LARGE....NOW I NOTICED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALK THERE IS ANOTHER MUSHROOM BUT THIS ONE IS A COLOR OF BROWN.....THAT IS THE FIRST ONE I SAW OVER THERE....IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING AS WE HAD NICE LOOKING GRASS TILL THEY STARTED TO GROWN IN THE LAWN,.

Although they are unsightly, they do benefit the soil in many ways. To get rid of them you mush find what the underlying problem is. After you correct that, then you can start ridding of the mushrooms. This can happen from something as simple as leaving mowed grass to decompose. Here is an article that will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/lawn-care/lgen/eliminate-mushrooms-in-your-lawn.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lawn Problems