mushrooms in juniper plants
Large mushrooms growing close to the center of mogu pine bushes. Always under the low growing branches. I dig them out and the bottom of the mushrooms are white and very thick - hard to pull out. Will they kill the bushes or what should I do, keep pulling them out or leave them? I live in the snow country at 4,200 feet elevation. Right now everything here is very wet and cool.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
They will not harm the plant. It is actually a sign that the soil there is good. This article will give you some suggestions as to how to get rid of them, but if you don't mind them growing there, they will not hurt anything. https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/lawn-care/lgen/eliminate-mushrooms-in-your-lawn.htm