Mukdenia

Mukdenia

Shirley added on July 16, 2017 | Answered

Hello. I've just found my first Mukdenia Rossii at a nursery and bought the only one they had. I've read a lot about it since bringing it home and planting it. I'm curious, since it's the only one I've ever seen, how it is propagated so I can have more of the lovely things in my shady garden? Or do I have to wait for it to spread? Thanks for any help you can give me. Shirley

Prefers humus-rich, evenly moist, well-drained soils. Thrives in dappled shade; tolerates sun in cool northern zones. Water deeply and regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system. As a groundcover, space plants 2 to 3 ft. apart, closer for faster coverage. Control weeds with mulch until the plants fill in.

01
Here are more questions about Mukdenia