Robinia Plant

Mop Top Tree

Hi again ,I also planted two mop trees about 6wks ago they were going fine ,but now one has lost all its leaves I no they do but this happened in a few days ,I hav scratched the stem and it's still green ,I'm hoping it's not dying .i pruned it back to..the other one is fine .will send pics

As a general rule the planting hole should be dug twice as wide as the root ball, and that the tree be placed into the planting hole at the same depth that the plant was in the pot.
Make sure you are watering adequately and that the soil is well draining. Your tree is stressed, but if you maintain the moisture to the tree, it should be able to recover.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/tgen/watering-newly-planted-tree.htm

00
Here are more questions about Robinia Plant