In your information on how to grow the seeds, it states that we could leave them in the refrigerator (to chill); however, when we bring them out they need to be in the sun with temp. from 70-75 degrees. So my question is:
1. Do we bring them out on a daily basis and then put them back in the refrigerator once the sun goes down?
2. Do we place them on a wet towel in the plastic bag?
3. Do we just place them in the plastic bag with NO water to help germinate?
4. Once they germinate, do we plant them above soil, just below soil?
5. Last, what type of soil do we use?
Thank you for your time I do appreciate all your information. I love your website