Tomato Plants

Miniature Tomatoes

I am inquiring about a really tiny tomato variety. I've been unable to find it by searching online tomato sources and hope you can help. This tiny-sized tomato grows in miniature grape-like clusters and each tomato in the cluster only reaches the size of the fingernail on your little finger. It is a very tasty and sweet morsel. An elderly gardening friend gave them to me but couldn't remember what seed company she purchased them from. These little tomatoes never got any bigger than described and are supposedly not bonsai, cherry or grape tomato varieties. Novice gardener that I am, I never thought to save some of the seeds for possible cultivation later. Can you possibly identify these tomatoes for me and tell me where I might obtain them?

There is a type of tomato called a currant tomato. These tomatoes are full size vines but the fruit grow smaller than cherry tomatoes. I personally like the Matt's Wild Cherry, which is a currant variety, but if you look for currant tomatoes online, you will find there are many varieties available. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/tomato/currant-tomato-varieties.htm

00
Here are more questions about Tomato Plants