Meyer Lemon Trees

Meyer Lemons and Indoor Lights

I currently have a 2. 5 year old Meyer lemon tree in about a 20 gallon pot right now. It's doing well and giving me lots of lemons. Where I'm moving the winters are much longer, so I'll be needing to keep it inside and under a grow light most of the year. Which lights would you recommend? I don't want to spend too much, and also about how many watts would be enough? I don't want to starve it of sunlight, but I also don't want to get something that is way more than what I'd be needing.

I grew cactus and succulents for about 4 years under fluorescent lights. I used one cool white and one warm white bulb in a 2 bulb fixture. I suggest using two fixtures, one on each side, to customers wanting to grow a tall plant.

00
Here are more questions about Meyer Lemon Trees