Meyer Lemon Trees

Meyer Lemon Tree

I have a Meyer lemon tree potted. Right now it's outside in the warm, sunny weather but I'll be bringing it inside once it starts getting colder. I have 2 lemons currently growing on it but at this point are still green. I also (in the last week) have 4 new buds that have developed and bloomed. My question is, I was wondering how much time does it take for those flowered blooms to actually turn into a tiny lemon to grow? I've already researched the amount of time it takes for a Meyer lemon to develop but I specifically am wondering the amount of time before that from flower to fruit.

This is normally dependent on the variety and other environmental factors, but the fruit typically sets shortly after the flowers drop and, in most cases, is ready for harvesting within about five months after the flowers first appear.

00
Here are more questions about Meyer Lemon Trees