Maranta Plants

Maranta Plant Problem

A few month ago I started to grow Maranta plant. It grows pretty well, giving new leaves and new shoots, but some the leaves got yellow spots and some getting dry at the edge. Trying to keep moist, I planted Maranta in the bowl with soil conditioned for terrarium, and covered soil with moss. Every morning I mist bowl walls and moss with room temperature water. Occasionally I check soil moisture with meter and water soil itself. Plant faces the southeast window and has bright, indirect sunlight. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and what should I do to keep my plant healthy?

Cathy

Sounds like you're overwatering. They are tough plants, so you don't need to baby them, treat it like you would a cacti and see this article for additional info:

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/prayer-plant/maranta-prayer-plant-peacock-plant.htm

00
Here are more questions about Maranta Plants