Mallow Plants

Mallows

Diane Stanley added on January 24, 2017 | Answered

Where is a good, but reasonably priced, place to find some ZEBRA MALLOW? I want this so bad, but can't find it, and if I search on the internet, I find 100s of suppliers. But having lost a good deal of money from a bogus site before, I am wary. Can You Please Help? I would also like a good succulent site, if possible. My Zone is 6b... zip code 42420 THANK YOU Sooo Much! Nayna

I would first visit your local garden centers. If they do not carry the plant, they may be able to special order it for you.

I also found several sources by doing a Google search. There are several well known companies that sell direct to gardeners.

Read all the web site information and make sure that they guarantee the plant purchase.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/common-mallow/growing-common-mallow.htm

00
Here are more questions about Mallow Plants