Madagascar Palm

Madagascar Palm Is Wilting

HappyHales added on March 17, 2018 | Answered

I bought this last September. It is on my sun porch in Delaware. It was fine...even spouting new leaves at the top until February when the leaves started drooping from the bottom upwards. We don't over water or underwater...and it gets sun....any ideas??? The plant it firrm and green.

I am noticing quite a bit of fungus on the soil. This would indicate that the soil is remaining very wet for too long. There are many soil mixes for palms and plants similar to them. This will help you avoid any watering issues in the future.

Make sure your container has plenty of drainage, and that you only water when the soil is almost completely dry on top.

This article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/madagascar-palm/madagascar-palm-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Madagascar Palm