Loquat Trees

Loquat Tree

I have a beautiful loquat tree here on our farm in Jackson County, Florida. This in the north central region of Florida that my daughter brought me many years ago. It blooms but never actually develops fruit. I don't have any idea what variety it is or whether I need another tree to cross pollinate, or if my tree is just a dud. Can you advise? Thanks, Al Barrs Quail Ridge Farm

Though some Loquat Tree's are self pollinating, there are many cultivators that must be pollinated with another tree.
Since most Loquat's that are purchased from a nursery are a grafted stock, they should began producing fruit at 2 to 3 years of age.
The fact that your tree is older then this, has blossoms and no fruit suggests you need another tree to provide pollination.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/loquat/growing-loquat-fruit.htm

00
Here are more questions about Loquat Trees