Herb Gardening

Looking for Opinion and Information

Patiak113 added on August 11, 2015 | Answered

My name is Patricia and I am creating a unique product which helps to grow herbs in an original and easy way using a small aquaponic system. We want this product to be useful, but at the same time, a very nice home decoration piece. It would be great if you could tell me what do you think about this way of growing herbs and if you like the design. I am sending you a picture with model of the product we created on computer. Do you know the approximate percentage of people who grow herbs indoors? It would help me a lot. Thank you very much :) Patricia

We don't have any statistics about the number of gardeners who grow herbs indoors.

When you have an actual working model of your product you can gain valuable feedback by having homeowners and gardeners use the product and give feedback.

As a gardener who loves herbs and does grow then indoors during the winter months, I am always keeping an eye out for unique ways to do so.

Best of luck.

00
Here are more questions about Herb Gardening