Christmas Trees

Live Christmas Trees

Anonymous added on January 6, 2018 | Answered

I WAS GIVEN A SMALL LIVE CHRISTMAS TREE IN A POT.I WANT TO KEEP THE TREE OUTSIDE,I HAVE NO GARDEN FRONT OR BACK CAN I LEAVE IT OUTSIDE THE FRONT LIVE IN ITS POT.IF SO WHEN CAN I AND HOW DO I LOOK AFTER IT. THANK YOU, D.PLACE

Here is an article on potted Christmas trees. Keeping the roots alive and not frozen solid will be difficult in colder regions. The longer it stays inside, the greater the chance it will break dormancy so move it outside ASAP. Water gently throughout winter to keep roots from drying out. Mulch the soil heavily and surround the container with bales of straw, bubble wrap or an insulation blanket. Keep the plant out of the wind if you can. https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/christmas-trees/plant-your-christmas-tree.htm

00
Here are more questions about Christmas Trees