Lime Trees

Limes Harvest Time

I would like to plant lime trees. I need to know what is the best type of lime to plant in order to harvest from June to August. I also would like to know where to buy (around 100 trees).

Most lime harvesting takes place in summer, regardless of the type. If you are looking for that many trees, your best bet would be to find a local supplier in your area or find one online. Oftentimes, these individuals will be more helpful in selecting the most appropriate line tree for your area. If you live in a citrus region, your local extension service will be able to help you with a variety that grow best and fastest in your area. I do also want to let you know, if you buy a lime tree, it will take about 3 years before the tree is mature enough to produce fruit.

00
Here are more questions about Lime Trees