Coffee Plants

Lighting for Growing Coffee Trees Indoors

Hello, If I were to buy a lighting setup for growing a coffee tree indoors, how much output will I need for a LED grow light? How far above the tree will it need to be. For me I know it needs to be a boom style. I live in NW Indiana near Chicago. I have no south facing windows. Brett Rhoades

About 3,000-4,000 lumens would be good, but people have success with various different setups. LED lights stay cool, so they don't need to be very far from the tree. It is also a good idea to bring your coffee tree outdoors during the warm parts of the year to give it extra light. When outdoors, it should be in partial shade, and you should transition it outdoors gradually.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/coffee/growing-coffee-plants-indoors.htm

00
Here are more questions about Coffee Plants