Lemon Trees

Lemon Tree Growing Indoors

I have done a lot a research online and I just can't come to a conclusion. I have a 3 year old improved Meyer lemon tree. I live in South Carolina (Columbia). We had a week of cold weather and I brought my lemon tree indoors because the weather was below 55 at night. I have lots of little fruits on my tree so I really don't want this tree to go dormant. I want to try to keep it through the winter growing and, hopefully, have some lemons. I now have it indoors under the proper lighting, proper heat sources and proper humidity (I think). I may have been a little late though cause half of the leaves are starting to curl and seem like they're drying out but they're still kind of rubbery. I don't believe I have anything like leaf miners, mites or things of that nature. Is there any hope of saving the fruit that is on this tree?

Certainly there is. What you will notice is that it will take longer for the fruit to mature when it spends part of its time indoors, but it is a small price to pay. Also in order to keep the fruit on the tree, it is VERY important to make sure the tree stays watered. If it gets dry at all, it will abort the fruit first.

Here are more questions about Lemon Trees