Lemon Trees

Lemon Tree

fabimia added on May 9, 2011 | Answered

I have a lemon tree in a pot on my balcony. It is still growing and the leaves are all green. I bought it with lots of flowers and now it is all green. Why it is not growing anymore? It is not failing, but it is not growing. My tree kind of like got stuck. I water it twice a week in the afternoon and I fertilized it already. What do I need to do to get lemons, please? Could the pot be too little? I really don't know what is happening. Thank you very much!!

The flowers need to be fertilized to produce fruit. It sounds like this did not happen. The next time it flowers, use a small paint brush and swirl it around inside the flowers. This will pollinate them and the fruit will grow. Other than that, just keep caring for it as you have until it flowers again.

Here are more questions about Lemon Trees