Garden Problems

Leaves Turned Brown

cjb59 added on March 12, 2014 | Answered

Leaves started turning brown on the tips and the rest of them followed suit. I thought it was the bad winter we had this year but I went to trim it today and the main and splinted root stems are splitting like they overheat or were over watered. Just wondering what may have caused it. I transplanted it into the ground last October. The plant was doing good until January, then the leaves started turning on most of the plant.

Could you please let us know what kind of plant this is? We will be better able to address the problem if we know the kind of plant.

That being said, it sounds like a watering issue. If you feel the plant has been getting enough water, I would look for signs of root rot, which is frequently caused by overwatering but makes a plant appear to be underwatered.

00
Here are more questions about Garden Problems