Forever And Ever Hydrangea

Leaves on Hydrangea Are Brown

I have a forever and ever hydrangea and I guess I waited a little too long to plant, as this was a Mother's Day gift. Anyway it blooms blue. I know I can change the color but that's not important. It has bloomed and I picked off the dead blooms. It has a lot of new growth, but a lot of the older leaves are brown around edges. What does this mean? I water every other day but not to the point of sloopy.

This could be a number of things--too little or too much water, over fertilizing, leaf scorch (if planted in too much sun), etc. It may help to prune the plant to help rejuvenate it. Here is an article you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/hydrangea/prune-hydrangea-bushes-hydrangea-pruning-instructions.htm

00
Here are more questions about Forever And Ever Hydrangea