Container Wisteria Vines

Leaves Falling Off My Wisteria Plant

I planted a Wisteria in a pot on my deck last year. It has been growing great, no flowers yet, but noticed that the leaves are getting dead. It is in the sun and has an arbor for it to climb on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I haven't pruned yet.

With a wisteria in a pot, I would be willing to bet that it is lacking nutrients. This fast growing plant needs lots of nutrients to grow. Use both a slow release and a weekly water soluble fertilizer. Also, make sure that it is getting enough water. It may need to be watered twice a day if you notice that the pot is dried out when you are checking on it. As for the blloming issue, this article may offer some suggestions to help in the future: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/vines/wisteria/wisteria-blooming-problems.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Wisteria Vines