Oregano

Leaf Spot Treatment for Herbs

delphi added on April 10, 2012 | Answered

I have a large leaf spot problem that has infected virtually all of the plants, trees, and shrubs. This includes oregano plants, my shade tree, mums, etc. Is there a treatment that I can apply to all of the infected plants, shrubs, and trees? Do I need different treatments for the herbs and vegetables, versus the shrubs, trees, and flowers?

All leaf spot diseases can be controlled by decreasing or eliminating overhead irrigation, minimizing leaf wetness periods, discarding heavily infested plants, and applying preventive fungicide applications. The same type of fungicide can be used on all of them. Also, removing and discarding diseased leaves will greatly reduce the infection and should provide sufficient disease control.

00
Here are more questions about Oregano