Tomato Plants

Leaf Curl on Tomatoes

I have found a lot of info on leaf curl on my tomatoes but I am baffled by how to proceed. I fall into otherwise healthy plants that are setting fruits but have upper leaf curl. No yellowing, no signs of pests, flowering, fruiting and not stunted. What I found was either too much water or not enough. It would seem like we are not getting enough rain to do it, so I have tried to control the water from the drip system they are on. Some varieties are infected but it has spread. So how much water? I held back for a couple days and haven't seen any results. Weather has had some cool. Should the soil be dry before water? Any advice would be appreciated. I am new to this zone and maybe trying the impossible. Thank you.

Here is an article on tomato plant leaf curl virus that will help you:

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/tomato/tomato-leaves-curling.htm

Happy gardening!

00
Here are more questions about Tomato Plants